NINTH (9th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
TESLIC 2017 – Hotel Kardial, Banja Vrućica, Teslić, B&H
May 25. – 28. 2017.
During the ninth (9th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) in cooperation with Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) organize the:
The International Symposium on Advanced BEM/MRM formulation for engineering applications – ISBMF 2017
The International Symposium on advanced BEM/MRM formulation for engineering applications is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and developments. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at Symposium Advanced BEM/MRM formulation for engineering applications. Papers on other subjects related to the objectives of the conference are also welcome:
- Heat transfer,
- Structural and solid mechanics applications,
- Fluid flow modelling,
- Damage mechanics and fracture,
- Coupled field problems,
- Engineering applications,
- Computational methods and
- Coupling with other methods.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Adnan Mujezinović, University of Sarajevo, Conference Chair,
- Slobodan Milojković, University of East Sarajevo, Conference Co-Chair,
- Sanja Martinez, University of Zagreb,
- Vicko Dorić, University of Split,
- Dragan Poljak, University of Split,
- Vlado Madžarević, University of Tuzla,
- Alija Muharemović, University of Sarajevo and
- Irfan Turković, University of Sarajevo.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 30.03.2017.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2017.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2017.
- DnT member: free
- Non-Member: 50 KM
- Students: free
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISBMF 2017 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.