TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS), BHK Cigre and IEEE Bosnia nad Herzegovina organize the:
The International Symposium on Advanced Electrical Power Systems
(Planning, Operation and Control) – ISAPS 2018
The International Symposium on Advanced Electrical Power Systems (Planning, Operation and Control) is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Power Systems. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- System Planning and Management,
- Generation, Transmission & Distribution Planning,
- Energy Markets and Energy Finance,
- Emissions Trading,
- Load Forecasting,
- Energy Policy,
- Power System Stability and Analyses,
- Control and Operation,
- Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS),
- System Protection,
- Electric Vehicle,
- Distributed Generation & Renewable Energy,
- Smart Grids,
- Power System Modelling and Simulation and
- Education for Electrical Engineers.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Samir Avdaković, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH, Conference Chair,
- Amir Nuhanović, University of Tuzla, Conference Chair,
- Maja Muftić Dedović, University of Sarajevo, Conference Co-Chair,
- Nedis Dautbašić, University of Sarajevo, Conference Co-Chair,
- Meliha Selak, IEEE,
- Dušanka Bošković, IEEE,
- Mustafa Musić, University of Sarajevo, International Burch University and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Mirza Kušljugić, University of Tuzla,
- Ajla Merzić, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Branko Blanuša, University of Banja Luka,
- Saša Mujović, University of Montenegro, Podgorica,
- Tatjana Konjić, University of Sarajevo and University of Tuzla,
- Alija Muharemović, University of Sarajevo,
- Irfan Turković, University of Sarajevo,
- Salih Čaršimamović, University of Sarajevo,
- Zijad Bajramović, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Tarik Uzunović, University of Sarajevo,
- Jasna Hivziefendić, International Burch University,
- Elvisa Bećirović, Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Ivan Ramljak, JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB d.d. Mostar,
- Husnija Ferizović, NOSBiH,
- Fikret Velagić, Elektroprijenos BiH,
- Adnan Bosović, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Mirza Šarić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Dejan Radić, University of Banja Luka and
- Sabina Dacić, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template.
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISAPS 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.