TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) organize the:
The International Symposium on Advances in Mechanical Engineering – ISAME 2018
The International Symposium in Advances on Mechanical Engineering will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The idea is to provide a platform for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Mechanical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to:
- Energy Engineering,
- Hydro, Thermal and Renewable Energy,
- Energy Management,
- Energy Generation,
- Energy Efficiency and Storage,
- Power-to-Heat Solutions,
- Fuels and Combustion,
- Heat and Mass Transfer,
- Sustainability Assessment,
- Advance Materials Technologies and Welding processes,
- Aerospace Technologies,
- Unmanned Helicopters and Aircraft,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Fluid Power and Hydraulics Control Systems,
- Motion Control and Robotics,
- Fluid Dynamics and CFD modeling,
- Design Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering and Management,
- Process Engineering and
- Manufacturing Technologies.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Hajrudin Džafo, Sarajevo, Conference Chair,
- Želimir Husnić PhD, Philadelphia USA, Conference Co-Chair,
- Dr Anes Kazagić, Sarajevo, Conference Co-Chair,
- Dr Medžid Muhasilović, Kleve Germany
- Edin Ibrahimović, Tešanj and
- Nedim Ganibegović, Tuzla.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of acceptance: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISAME 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.
Previous publications: http://www.springer.com/la/book/9783319472942 and http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319713205.