TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) and IEEE Bosnia and Herzegovina organize:
The International Symposium on on Applied Mathematics – ISAMat 2018
The International Symposium on Applied Mathematics is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Robotics and Biomedical Engineering. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
Partial List of Symposium Topics:
- Algebraic Systems,
- Approximation Theory,
- Combinatorics, Computation in Biology,
- Chemistry, and Medicine,
- Control Theory,
- Differential Equations,
- Dynamical Systems and Ergodic Theory,
- Fourier Analysis,
- Functional Analysis,
- Image Processing,
- Mathematical Modeling,
- Operation Research,
- Signal Processing and Tomography,
- Topological Data Analysis,
- Wavelets and Wavelet Transforms,
- Mathematical Physics, etc.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Ismar Volić, Wellesley College and BHAAAS, Conference Chair,
- Senada Kalabušić, Univerzitet u Sarajevu,
- Muharem Avdispahić, Univerzitet u Sarajevu,
- Franjo Šarčević, Univerzitet u Sarajevu,
- Vahidin Hadžiabdić, Univerzitet u Sarajevu,
- Mirsad Hadžikadić, UNC Charlotte, BHAAAS and DnT,
- Samir Avdaković, Univerzitet u Sarajevu, BHAAAS and DnT,
- Amir Nuhanović, Univerzitet u Tuzli,
- Vedad Pašić, Univerzitet u Tuzli,
- Meliha Selak, IEEE BH,
- Dušanka Bošković, IEEE BH and
- Sabina Dacić-Lepara, Univerzitet u Sarajevu, DnT and IEEE BH.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISAMat 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.