TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) and BHK Cigre organize the:
The International Symposium on Computer Modelling and Simulations for Engineering Applications – ISCoMS 2018
The International Symposium on Computer Modelling and Simulations for Engineering Applications is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and developments. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at Symposium on Computer Modelling and Simulations for Engineering Applications. Papers on other subjects related to the objectives of the conference are also welcome:
- Numerical methods,
- Computational methods (Finite element method, Boundary element method, Finite volume method, Finite difference method, Meshless methods etc.),
- Coupling of numerical methods,
- Heat transfer,
- Fluid flow modelling,
- Structural and solid mechanics applications,
- Damage mechanics and fracture,
- Coupled field problems,
- High-performance computing and
- Solution of large systems of equations.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Adnan Mujezinović, University of Sarajevo, Conference Chair, DnT Member,
- Muris Torlak, University of Sarajevo, Conference Chair, DnT Member,
- Slobodan Milojković, University of East Sarajevo, Conference Co-Chair,
- Sanja Martinez, University of Zagreb,
- Vicko Dorić, University of Split,
- Dragan Poljak, University of Split,
- Seid Korić, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,
- Damir Kahrimanovic, K1-MET GmbH,
- Ivo Džijan, University of Zagreb,
- Siniša Bikić, University of Novi Sad,
- Alija Muharemović, University of Sarajevo,
- Ejub Džaferović, Univeristy of Sarajevo and
- Irfan Turković, University of Sarajevo.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 10.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 10.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISCoMS 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.