TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) organize the:
The International Symposium on Computer Science – ISCS 2018
The International Symposium on Computer Science is an international forum for scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Computer Science. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs to exchange ideas and network for academia-industry collaboration. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific, technical and innovation quality.
- Foundations of Complex Systems,
- Information and Communication Technologies,
- Economics and Finance,
- Infrastructure, Planning and Environment,
- Biological Complexity,
- Theory of computation,
- Information and coding theory,
- Algorithms and data structures,
- Programming language theory,
- Concurrent, parallel and distributed systems,
- Databases and information retrieval,
- Applied computer science,
- Computer architecture, engineering, graphics and visualization,
- Computer security and cryptography,
- Information science and
The symposium comprise the research track and entrepreneurship track. The papers submitted to the research track should demonstrate high technical quality, and not be previously published or at the time of submission, be under review for another venue. Papers should be of length at most 8 pages given the template provided on the website.
The entrepreneurship track invites submissions that demonstrate the use of latest technology in an innovative manner. Papers can be submitted by academics, IT professionals and students. The length of the papers should be no more than 4 pages, and will be accompanied by a demo at the conference (the demo needs not be submitted for the call, only the short paper.)
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Mirsad Hadžikadić, UNC Charlotte – Conference Chair, BHAAAS and DnT member,
- Belama Brkić-Ramić, Sarajevo School of Science and Technology, Conference Co-Chair, DnT member,
- Džejla Međedović, Sarajevo School of Science and Technology, Conference Co-Chair, DnT member,
- Deni Memić, Sarajevo School of Science and Technology, DnT member,
- Selma Memić-Škaljić, Sarajevo School of Science and Technology, DnT member,
- Samir Avdaković, University of Sarajevo, BHAAAS and DnT member,
- Mustafa Musić, University of Sarajevo and International Burch University,
- Ajla Merzić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH d.d. – Sarajevo,
- Tarik Uzunović, University of Sarajevo,
- Sabina Dacić, University of Sarajevo, DnT member,
- Maja Muftić Dedović, University of Sarajevo, DnT member and
- Nedis Dautbašić, University of Sarajevo, DnT member.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISCS 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.