TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) organize the:
The International Symposium on Electrical Machines and Drives – ISEMD 2018
The International Symposium on Electrical Machines and Drives is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and progress on solving the future challenges in the field of electrical machines and drives. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- Electrical Machines and Actuators,
- Energy Efficient Motors,
- Electrical AC and DC Drives,
- Modern Trends in Machine Design Technology,
- Modern Speed Control Technologies of AC Motors,
- Special Motors,
- Condition Monitoring Noise and Vibration,
- Sensors, Measurement and Observation Techniques,
- High Speed Electrical Machines and Drives and
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Nerdina Mehinović, University of Tuzla, Conference Chair,
- Samir Avdaković, Univerzitet u Sarajevu, BHAAAS and DnT member,
- Izudin Kapetanović, University of Tuzla, B&H,
- Vlado Madžarević, University of Tuzla, B&H,
- Sead Berberović, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Šemsudin Mašić, University of Sarajevo, B&H,
- Senad Smaka, University of Sarajevo, B&H,
- Majda Tešanović, University of Tuzla, B&H,
- Mensur Kasumović, University of Tuzla, B&H,
- Mario Pejdanović, University of Tuzla, B&H,
- Izet Džananović, JP EP B&H,
- Fadil Nadarević, JP EP B&H,
- Muhamed Ramić, Deling Tuzla, B&H and
- Mirza Sarajlić, University of Maribor, Slovenia.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2018.
- Notification of acceptance: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISEMD 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.
- http://www.springer.com/la/book/9783319472942 and