NINTH (9th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
TESLIC 2017 – Hotel Kardial, Banja Vrućica, Teslić, B&H
May 25. – 28. 2017.
During the ninth (9th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) organize the:
The International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies – ISICT 2017
The International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to share their ideas and progress on solving the future challenges of information and communication systems. Researchers, academicians, scientists, professional engineers and students are welcome, and may greatly benefit from the broad vision provided by this symposium. The emphasis will be on high scientific and technical quality papers and each of the submitted papers will receive independent reviews.
- Standards for communications and networking,
- Next generation mobile communications,
- Optical communications and technologies,
- Applied informatics,
- Information technologies,
- Embedded systems,
- Multimedia systems,
- ICT for smart cities,
- Wireless Body Area Network and Wireless Health and
- Modeling and Simulation.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Aljo Mujčić, University of Tuzla, Conference Chair,
- Edin Mujčić, University of Bihać, Conference Chair,
- Nermin Suljanović, University of Tuzla,
- Ramo Šendelj, University of Donja Gorica, Montenegro,
- Ferid Softić, University of Travnik,
- Ivana Ognjanović, University of Donja Gorica, Montenegro,
- Budimir Mijović, University of Zagreb,
- Emir Mešković, University of Tuzla,
- Alma Oračević, University of Bihać,
- Alma Šećerbegović, University of Tuzla,
- Edvin Škaljo, BH Telecom,
- Hodžić Mujo, BH Telecom,
- Elmedin Karić, Elektroprenos BiH and
- Amel Toroman, University of Bihac.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2017.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2017.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2017.
- DnT member: free
- Non-Member: 50 KM
- Students: free
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISICT 2017 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.