TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) are organizing:
The International Symposium on Mechatronics, Robotics and Embedded Systems – MRES 2018
The International Symposium on Mechatronics and Embedded Systems is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of mechatronics, robotics and embedded systems. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
Symposium Topics include but are not limited to:
- Design of Mechatronic Systems,
- Cyberphysical Systems,
- Advanced Motion Control,
- Medical Robotics,
- Industrial Robotics,
- Mobile Robotics,
- Multi-Robot Systems,
- Intelligent Control,
- Human-Machine Interaction,
- Real-Time Systems,
- Embedded Software,
- Education in Mechatronics,
- Education in Robotics,
- Education in Embedded Computing and
- Application-Specific Devices.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Tarik Uzunović, University of Sarajevo, General Co-Chair,
- Asif Šabanović, Sabanci University/Academy of Sciences and Arts of Bosnia and Herzegovina, General Co-Chair,
- Jasmin Kevrić, International Burch University, General Co-Chair,
- Nejdet Dogru, Burch University,
- Emir Turajlić, University of Sarajevo,
- Selma Šabanović, Indiana University,
- Tomoyuki Shimono, Yokohama National University,
- Edin Golubović, Inovatink Engineering Istanbul,
- Bakir Lačević, University of Sarajevo,
- Emre Sariyildiz, National University of Singapore,
- Adnan Tahirović, University of Sarajevo,
- Dejan Jokić, University of East Sarajevo,
- Emir Sokić, University of Sarajevo and
- Slobodan Lubura, University of East Sarajevo.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the MRES 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.
Previous publications from 8th and 9th DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA are available at: