NINTH (9th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
TESLIC 2017 – Hotel Kardial, Banja Vrućica, Teslić, B&H
May 25. – 28. 2017.
During the ninth (9th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) in cooperation with Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) and BHK Cigre organize the:
The International Symposium on Power Quality – ISPQ 2017
The International Symposium on Power Quality is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Power Quality. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- Continuous Power Quality Phenomena,
- Power Quality Events, Measurement and Monitoring of Power Quality (PQ analyzers, PQ monitors, smart meters, SCADA etc.),
- Modelling of Power Quality Disturbances, Application of Signal Processing in Power Quality,
- Impact of Different Loads (computers, televisions, lighting devices, consumer electronics, power electronics etc.) on Power Quality,
- Impact of Smart Grid Technologies (distributed generators, photovoltaics, electric vehicles, storage, FACTS etc.) on Power Quality,
- Power Quality Disturbance Mitigation Technologies,
- Power Quality in Industry,
- Power Quality Management and Planning and
- Economics of Power Quality.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Tatjana Konjić, University of Sarajevo and University of Tuzla, Conference Chair,
- Saša Mujović, University of Montenegro, Podgorica, Conference Co-Chair,
- Adnan Bosović, JP Elektroprivreda BiH, Conference Co-Chair,
- Samir Avdaković, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Mustafa Musić, University of Sarajevo, International Burch University and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Ivan Ramljak, JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB d.d. Mostar,
- Faruk Hidić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Jasna Hivziefendić, International Burch University,
- Mirza Šarić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Nedžad Hasanspahić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Maja Muftić Dedović, University of Sarajevo and
- Nedis Dautbašić, University of Sarajevo.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2017.
- Notification of paper review results: 15.04.2017.
- Submission of revised papers: 01.05.2017.
- DnT member: free
- Non-Member: 50 KM
- Students: free
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
Papers should be written in English language. The language of the paper presentation can be English or one of official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina. All accepted and presented papers during the ISPQ 2017 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.