TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) in cooperation with Development, Promotions and Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) and BHK Cigre organize the:
The International Symposium on Power Quality – ISPQ 2018
The International Symposium on Power Quality is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Power Quality. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- Continuous Power Quality Phenomena,
- Power Quality Events, Measurement and Monitoring of Power Quality (PQ analyzers, PQ monitors, smart meters, SCADA etc.),
- Modelling of Power Quality Disturbances, Application of Signal Processing in Power Quality,
- Impact of Different Loads (computers, televisions, lighting devices, consumer electronics, power electronics etc.) on Power Quality,
- Impact of Smart Grid Technologies (distributed generators, photovoltaics, electric vehicles, storage, FACTS etc.) on Power Quality,
- Power Quality Disturbance Mitigation Technologies,
- Power Quality in Industry,
- Power Quality Management and Planning and
- Economics of Power Quality.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Tatjana Konjić, University of Sarajevo and University of Tuzla, Conference Chair,
- Saša Mujović, University of Montenegro, Podgorica, Conference Co-Chair,
- Adnan Bosović, JP Elektroprivreda BiH, Conference Co-Chair,
- Samir Avdaković, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Sabina Dacić-Lepara, JP Elektroprivreda BiH, DnT,
- Mustafa Musić, University of Sarajevo, JP Elektroprivreda BiH and International Burch University,
- Mirza Šarić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Nedžad Hasanspahić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Faruk Hidić, JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Ivan Ramljak, JP Elektroprivreda HZ HB,
- Jasna Hivziefendić, International Burch University,
- Maja Muftić Dedović, University of Sarajevo, DnT and
- Nedis Dautbašić, University of Sarajevo and DnT.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template.
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISPQ 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.