NINTH (9th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
TESLIC 2017 – Hotel Kardial, Banja Vrućica, Teslić, B&H
May 25. – 28. 2017.
During the ninth (9th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) and Society for Robotics in Bosnia and Herzegovina (DRBiH) organize the:
The International Symposium on Robotics and Biomedical Engineering – ISRBE 2017
The International Symposium on Robotics and Biomedical Engineering is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Robotics and Biomedical Engineering. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- New Technologies in the Service and Industrial Robotics,
- Service robotics,
- Service Robotics in Medicine,
- Integration of the Service and Industrial Robotics,
- Development and Implementation of Service Robotics in Rehabilitation patients,
- Biomedical Signal Processing,
- Biosensors and Bioinstrumentation,
- Bio-micro / nano Technology,
- Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery,
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology,
- Clinical Engineering and Assessment of Health Technologies,
- Medical Informatics,
- e-health and
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Prof.dr.sc.Isak Karabegović, Conference Chair, (B&H),
- Akademik Vlatko Doleček, (B&H),
- Akademik Kemo Hanjalić, (B&H),
- Akademik Zijad Haznadar, (Croatia),
- Prof.dr. Sead Pašić, (B&H),
- Prof.dr. Mirsad Hadžikadić, (USA),
- Prof.dr.sc. Miran Brezočnik, (Slovenia),
- Prof.dr.sc. Emir Hodžić, (USA),
- Prof.dr.sc. Drago Blagojević, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Miroslav Rogić, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Đorđe Jovanović, (Montenegro),
- Prof.dr.sc. Riaz Mirza, (Pakistan),
- Prof.dr.sc. Darko Bajić, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Milenko Obad, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Safet Isić, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr. Edina Karabegović, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Samir Vojić, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Mehmed Mahmić, (B&H),
- Doc.dr.sc. Milena Đukanović, (Montenegro),
- Doc.dr..sc. Ermin Husak, (B&H) and
- Mr.sc. Zlata Jelačić, (B&H).
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 25.02.2017.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2017.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2017.
- DnT member: free
- Non-Member: 50 KM
- Students: free
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISRBE 2017 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.