TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) and Society for Robotics in Bosnia and Herzegovina (DRBiH) organize the:
The International Symposium on Robotics and Biomedical Engineering – ISRBE 2018
The International Symposium on Robotics and Biomedical Engineering is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Robotics and Biomedical Engineering. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
- New Technologies in the Service and Industrial Robotics,
- Service robotics,
- Service Robotics in Medicine,
- Integration of the Service and Industrial Robotics,
- Development and Implementation of Service Robotics in Rehabilitation patients,
- Biomedical Signal Processing,
- Biosensors and Bioinstrumentation,
- Bio-micro / nano Technology,
- Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgery,
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology,
- Clinical Engineering and Assessment of Health Technologies,
- Medical Informatics,
- e-health and
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Prof.dr.sc.Isak Karabegović, Conference Chair, (B&H),
- Akademik Zijad Haznadar, (Croatia),
- Prof.dr.sc. Vjekoslav Damić, (Croatia),
- Prof.dr.sc. Avdo Voloder, (B&H),
- Prof.dr. Sead Pašić, (B&H),
- Prof.dr. Mirsad Hadžikadić, (USA),
- Prof.dr.sc. Miran Brezočnik, (Slovenia),
- Prof.dr.sc. Majda Čohodar, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Miroslav Rogić, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Đorđe Jovanović, (Montenegro),
- Prof.dr.sc. Adisa Vučina, (B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Denijal Sprečić,(B&H),
- Prof.dr.sc. Riaz Mirza (Pakistan),
- Prof.dr.sc. Darko Bajić, (Montenegro),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Karl Gotlih, (Slovenia),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Lejla Banjanović-Mehmedović, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Safet Isić, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr. Edina Karabegović, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Samir Vojić, (B&H),
- V.prof.dr.sc. Mehmed Mahmić, (B&H),
- Doc.dr.sc. Milena Đukanović, (Montenegro),
- Doc.dr.sc. Ermin Husak, (B&H),
- Doc.dr.sc. Amira Šerifović-Trbalić and
- Mr.sc. Zlata Jelačić, (B&H).
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template .
- Submission of full papers for review: 18.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 30.04.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 15.05.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: email@example.com
All accepted and presented papers during the ISRBE 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.