TENTH (10th) DAYS OF BHAAAS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
JAHORINA 2018 – Hotel Termag, B&H
June 21. – 24. 2018.
During the tenth (10th) days of BHAAAS in Bosnia and Herzegovina the Development, Promotions And Advanced Technologies Applications Society (DnT) in cooperation with Bosnian-Herzegovinian American Academy of Arts and Sciences (BHAAAS) and BHK Cigre organize the:
The International Symposium on Standardization and Implementation of Standards – ISSIS 2018
The International Symposium on Standardization and Implementation of Standards – ISSIS 2018 is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and students to present their latest research and developments. Also, the conference provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, scientists and professional engineers to present their work, publish their results, exchange ideas and network for scientific and industrial collaborations. The emphasis will be on peer-reviewed papers with high scientific and technical quality.
The following list covers some of the topics to be presented at Symposium on Standardization and Implementation of Standards. Papers on other subjects related to the objectives of the conference are also welcome:
- Standardization in the field of power systems,
- Standardization in the field of information technology,
- Standardization in the field of construction,
- Standardization in the field of telecommunications,
- Standardization in field of health and
- Other standardization fields.
Scientific and Organizing Committee:
- Tatjana Vidovic, M. Pharm., Institute for Standardization of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Dragan Ćućilo, Institute for Standardization of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Midhat Jašić, PhD, Faculty of Technology University of Tuzla,
- Erna Skenderović, MSc., Institute for accreditation of B&H,
- Mirjana Šućur, Institute of Metrology of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Conference Chair
- Samir Avdaković, University of Sarajevo and JP Elektroprivreda BiH,
- Nikola Janjić, Independent System Operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Igor Tadić, Independent System Operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- Mr. Sci. Nada Cincar, Senior Teaching Assistants, Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo,
- Mr. Sci. Marko Ikić, Senior Teaching Assistants, Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo,
- Danijela Dragović, Market Surveillance Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
All submitted papers must be formatted according to the template . We also accept individual presentations without papers.
- Submission of full papers for review: 20.03.2018.
- Notification of paper review results: 20.05.2018.
- Submission of revised papers: 05.06.2018.
All received papers within the scope of conference topics will be sent out for peer review by two experts in the field and be evaluated in regards to the relevance, level of novelty, depth of contribution, and overall quality. Submitted articles must be original, unpublished, and not currently under review by journals or other conference.
Please your articles send on the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted and presented papers during the ISCoMS 2018 will be published as a Volume in the special Conference Proceeding series.